2019 Food Truck Symposium
Join us for the 2019 Denver Food Truck Symposium!
Welcome to our 3rd annual free Denver Food Truck Symposium. The symposium offers food truck and cart operators the unique experience to communicate directly with the agencies that regulate them as well as the opportunity to network with peers on best practices of the industry. This 6-hour event includes presentations, vendor booths, a food safety course and time to mingle with fellow attendees, City and County of Denver agencies, and other local health jurisdictions.
Presentations will include:
- Q&A with veteran food truck owners
- Denver Fire Department regulation update
- Panel discussion with city agencies
- Food Safety Course
- 101 Basics to Starting a Food Truck Business
- Commissary operators
- Food truck fabricators
- Fire prevention systems companies
- Insurance companies
- Large public event coordinators
- Scheduled mobile unit renewal license inspections (To schedule an appointment, call 720-913-1311)
- Generator noise testing
- Walk-through inspections of food trucks and carts conducted by city representatives
- Plan review application assistance
- Door prizes
Existing food trucks, people interested in joining the industry, and those individuals or businesses that interact with food trucks are encouraged to attend! Parking is free and available onsite. We encourage you to bring your food truck or cart!
Although the event is free, registration is highly encouraged, to determine number of attendees.
Habrá varias personas en el sitio que hablan español. (There will be several people on site who speak Spanish)
- Wednesday, April 17, 2019 · 9:00 AM Add to cal