Permitted & Prohibited Items
For your safety and the safety of others, guests and their possessions are subject to inspection prior to, and as a condition of, admittance. Please have your bags open and available for inspection. Intoxicated patrons may be denied admittance to the Venue. Coliseum Management reserves the final decision on items which may be brought into the Venue.
APPROPRIATE CHANGES MAY BE MADE TO THIS LIST IN ACCORDANCE TO THE EVENT BEING HELD AT THE FACILITY.
- Outside food and/or beverages
- Glass bottles
- Weapons (e.g. toys, guns, knives, chains, studded jewelry) or objects that may be considered a weapon
- Drugs and/or alcohol
- Laser pointers or noise makers
- Helium balloons, stickers, adhesive backed decals and chewing gum
- Audio/video recording equipment
- Pets of any kind. Qualified service animals permitted
- Smoking of any kind is strictly prohibited (including e-cigarettes)
In order to provide a safe and comfortable environment for concertgoers, there are policies and procedures in place at the Denver Coliseum to restrict drugs of all types from entering the venue as well as their use, distribution and sale. However, the following procedures are in place to accommodate patrons requiring the legitimate use of prescription medications while attending an event:
Patrons should only bring the quantity of medication needed for the duration of the show; please leave excess medication at home or in your vehicle.
Prescription medication must be in the original prescription container with the patient's name and dosage listed on the label.
At entrances, venue medical staff will verify the medication and name on the label match the actual medication and patron's identification.
Patrons with more medication than is necessary for the duration of the show will be asked to return the excess medication to their vehicle.